It sure seems like we're always looking for fun movies that we can all enjoy for our family movie nights.
We used to host family movie night once a month but it was becoming difficult to find movies that we could all enjoy together.
My middle school son would rather not watch anything with cartoons if it can be avoided but many live action movies have a lot of swearing, nudity or deal with topics I'd rather not expose my two younger ones to.
I've already compiled one list of family movies we do enjoy together and thought I'd put together a second list.
- Hotel for Dogs
- Fly Away Home
- Garfield and Garfield A Tale of Two Kitties
- Agent Cody Banks
- Alvin and the Chipmunks-- all 3
- Yogi Bear
- All the Back to the Future movies
- The Pink Panther
- The Princess Bride
- Star Wars (most of the series is PG)
- Three Amigos
- Teen Wolf
- Gulliver's Travels
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Linking Up With: